Monday, November 19, 2012

Zatchels X Hello Kitty

Zatchels X Hello Kitty collection is something for you as hello kitty lovers, just like me. I am a huge fans! There is pink hello kitty town and polka hello kitty oh my god while writing this post I was just cant handle my self, just too cute! in style to any outfit you like hello kitty lovers!

Satchel
 
And this red and purple bags are perfect if you want to make a bold colourful statement wherever you go with your favourite outfits.

Paddle (I dream about this one!)



The black and white polka dot satchel has an iconic print of Hello Kitty peeking out from behind with one of her signature bows to create a bag for all occasions.


Hello kitty lovers, i know we could not resist this. lets shop chop chop chop Zatchels X Hello Kitty

Facts about Hello Kitty :

HELLO KITTY’S FULL NAME IS KITTY WHITE AND SHE LIVES IN LONDON WITH HER MOM, DAD AND TWIN SISTER, MIMMY.

SHE IS AS TALL AS FIVE APPLES AND AS WIDE AS THREE

SHE IS 38 YEARS OLD

SHE IS A GIRL AND NOT A CAT – SHE GOT HER OWN CAT! DO NOT MISTAKE HER FOR A CAT OR A KITTEN.

JUST SOO SOO CUTE!


Tass.

2 comments:

  1. O m g o m g super cute zatchels!!! Really love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant agree more! Collect the money and buy it! Hahaha. Keep reading my blog and keep blogging. Xx

      Delete