MIKA'S CONCERT IN JAKARTA 2013

2:18 AM

The situation before started

Me and friends

 1...2...3...

Sucking too hard on your lollipop
Oh, loves gonna get you down
Relax, take it easy for there is nothing that we can do

We are not what you think we are
We are golden, we are golden

Running around again
(Running around again)

I could be brown, I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful, I could be purple I could be anything you like

I try to be like Grace Kelly But all her looks were too sad So I tried a little Freddie I've gone identity mad!

Big girl you are beautiful

This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.

Doom, da da-di da-di, doom, da da-di da-di

Everybody's gonna love today Gonna love today, gonna love today Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today


 THANK YOU MIKA YOU MADE MY DAY :)


So yeah everytime we dont get what we want, God always knows the best what we need. You know that now i am currently working at media so that is really probably i can get free ticket to concert and yesterday i have got chance to see MIKA for freee! Thank you MIKA's concert in Jakarta last night really made my day, good performance, his voice, his stage act, i cant ask more! :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. cool pictures =)
    keep blogging!

    visit my fashion blog sometimes..
    xoxo

    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear, done checked your blog. nice to know you. followed. in touch xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. wow thanks. i checked your blog and love it. i love your style! followed. xx

      Delete