Thursday, July 6, 2017

MY 17 HANDBAGS COLLECTION 2017

Hello guys, as you know I am a purse lover, I am crazy about bags, I just cant live without bags since I was a kid. It's just on my name (If you don't know that Tas is Bag in Indonesian language :p). For me a bag is not only something to keep your things safe but also for my first key of outfits to boost your outfits. Since I don't really use jewellery. There is something about bag that I just can't resist, I know some people having this craziness with shoes, I hope I wont go that far as well (Because yeah, I started eyeing some luxury shoes but keep thinking if its really worth it to buy it, maybe until I worn all my shoes I have right now haha). But because my craziness about bags, I used to have around 30++ bags in my collection that I think that number is a little bit too much, so now I started making a rule in my collection, I only can have 17 bags in my collection? why 17? Because i think it is a nice number, it is my fav number haha. So if I have a wishlist I should try to sell one from my collection slowly then buy the new one. So do you want to see my whole collection? Watch the video below! Enjoy!


Love,
Tassa

No comments:

Post a Comment