Monday, July 10, 2017

Reviewing My Holy Grail Handbag (Gucci Dionysus!)

Hello guys! Today I am going to talk about my holy grail handbag, a Gucci Dionysus. Maybe for you who is new in my blog or never seen my YouTube channel (please subscribe!) don't know that I was lusting for this bag like die hard! And I am so happy that I can have her with me on December as my Birthday present in February (lol, thanks mom for helping me 30% of it :P). I never been so in love with the bag until I saw her, there is something inside it that feels like beauty mixed edgy style yet classic. It's just hard to describe I just love love and happy to have it. I was debating between the small and medium. In the end, ended up with the medium size because the small can only use as shoulder bag for me (short girl problem) while the medium I can use it as shoulder bag ( two ways ) and also sling bag ( thank short girl problem!) haha. And the medium can hold lots of stuff!!! eventho it can be really heavy and hurts your shoulder. But the leather is super nice and durable. In the end I'd recommend this bag and so so so happy (again!) to have her!


Love,
Tass

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on exam/ tips. The post is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete